The Diversity Council has compiled a number of resources for your reference including glossaries, tests, tools, a workshop, articles and videos. Our goal is to provide tools to promote continued learning and working together towards long-term change at work and in our daily lives. We welcome your submissions of any additional materials that you would like to see posted on the Diversity Council webpage.
Ted Talks, YouTube and other videos
- Racial Equity Tools – offering tools, research, tips, curricula, and ideas for people who want to increase their own understanding and to help those working for racial justice at every level – in systems, organizations, communities, and the culture at large.
- Questions to ask yourself about hiring basis and tips to reduce bias in your hiring process.
- Quiz: What do you know about unconscious bias?
- PFLAG National Glossary of Terms
- A Guide To Gender Identity Terms