Its “safety net” feature combines the traditional Delta Dental Premier network with the Delta Dental PPO network, giving members maximum access to participating dentists and maximum savings.
Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier™
is the best of both worlds. Members have access to two of the nation’s largest networks. And, if a dentist participates in the Delta Dental PPO™
network, members may save even more. This combination of networks and benefits is unequaled in the industry..
- Safety net provides access to two nationwide networks
- Covered services can be customized
- Flexibility to choose any licensed dentist
More than four out of five dentists nationwide are participating Premier™
dentists. If a member sees a Delta Dental Premier dentist who does not participate in our Delta Dental PPO™
network, the member receives benefits as if he or she has Delta Dental Premier coverage in most cases.
(available for groups of 51+ employees)
- Safety net protection.This program gives members access to two national dental networks. They receive Delta Dental PPO™ coverage when they see participating PPO dentists, and Delta Dental Premier coverage when they see participating Premier dentists.
- Cost protection.Participating dentists have agreed to limit these fees and cannot “balance bill” patients for any amounts above those.
- Member flexibility. Members gain access to two dental networks: The national Delta Dental PPO™ network and the national Delta Dental Premier network. They may have lower out-of-pocket costs when they see dentists who participate in the Delta Dental PPO™ network.
- Employer flexibility. Benefit levels, including co-payments, deductibles, maximums, and covered services can be customized. A full array of funding options (risk and self-funded) are available. Programs are available to groups as small as 2 employees.
option rewards members for their commitment to oral health. Qualified members can bank part of their unused benefits from one year to the next, which means additional benefits available in future years!
Optional extra protection for those at risk of periodontal disease.
- Oral Health Enhancement Option provides additional benefits for those managing periodontal disease for members who receive preventive care services.
- Integrated Oral Health Option provides additional benefits for those managing certain health conditions for members who receive preventive care services.
Resources—including articles and videos—to help members to manage benefits and protect their oral health.