Just print and play!
The perfect activities and games for kids rain or shine! A super easy and fun way to learn about dental and oral health. Print one or print them all! From word searches to science experiments, we've got something for everyone.
Take the Captain Supertooth Challenge!
Our oral health superhero challenges you to brush your teeth three times a day and floss at least once a day! Are you up for the challenge? Download our Captain Supertooth Toothbrushing and Flossing Chart below.
Dental health word searches
One of our most popular games, our dental word searches! Find the whole list of words and phrases in the jumble of letters. How fast can you find them all?
Dental science experiments
Have fun conducting some awesome dental science experiments at home or at school to learn about the importance of fluoride, plaque, and how sugar promotes tooth decay!
Download and print experiments
Dental activity - What should you eat for healthy teeth?
|Learn the relationship between healthy foods and healthy teeth!
| What You Need:
- Construction paper
- Old newspapers or magazines
- Paper plates
|What to do:
- Cut out different food pictures from newspapers and magazines
- Group pictures together for each meal (breakfast, lunch, snack & dinner)
- Glue the grouped meal pictures together on a paper plate
- Decorate a sheet of construction paper to use as a placemat
- Glue the paper plate to the placemat
When you're done, show your dentist or your parents your finished meals and tell them which foods are healthy for your teeth!