One of the nation's largest dental PPO networks
Delta Dental PPO™
offers exceptional network access with the greatest opportunity for employers to provide savings to employees when they visit a network dentist. The national Delta Dental PPO™
network is one of the nation’s largest PPO networks.
- Large network of participating dentists
- More cost-effective for employers than traditional indemnity plans
- Flexibility to choose any licensed dentist
Expansive, nationwide credentialed PPO network of general dentists and specialists combined with the freedom to choose any licensed dentist.
(available for groups of 51+ employees)
- Cost protection.Non-Specialists and Participating dentists have agreed to accept a Delta Dental PPO™ schedule of fees as payment in full, and cannot “balance bill” patients for any amounts above those.
- Member flexibility. Members may choose to visit any licensed dentist. The greatest potential for savings is when visiting a Delta Dental PPO™ dentist.
- Employer flexibility. Benefit levels, including co-payments, deductibles, maximums, and covered services can be customized. A full array of funding options (risk and self-funded) are available. Programs are available to groups as small as 2 employees.
option rewards members for their commitment to oral health. Qualified members can bank part of their unused benefits from one year to the next, which means additional benefits available in future years!
Optional extra protection for those at risk of periodontal disease.
- Oral Health Enhancement Option provides additional benefits for those managing periodontal disease for members who receive preventive care services.
- Integrated Oral Health Option provides additional benefits for those managing certain health conditions for members who receive preventive care services.
Resources—including articles and videos—to help members to manage benefits and protect their oral health.