Effective May 1, 2020, our discounted dental program Delta Dental Patient Direct®, is no longer available for new enrollments or renewals.
A variety of dental plan options with you in mind
We offer a variety of dental plan options for individuals and families that are designed to work with your needs and budget. With plans from Delta Dental, you get the same kind of dependable dental benefits offered by employers. Protect your overall health through coverage and regular dental check-ups.
For current Delta Dental Patient Direct® members
If you are currently enrolled in Patient Direct, your membership and discounts will continue through the end of your current one-year term. For example, if your membership began April 1, 2020, your discounts will continue through March 31, 2021.
Delta Dental Patient Direct® program features
- Your total costs for dental services are listed in the fee schedule you received at renewal. You pay no more than these fees when you see a participating Delta Dental Patient Direct® dentist.
- You must see a participating Delta Dental Patient Direct® dentist for these fees to apply. Find a participating dentist.
- Present your Patient Direct ID card at your appointment.
- There are no deductibles, frequency limits, or waiting periods with Patient Direct.
- You will make all payments directly to your participating Patient Direct dentist at the time of service. There are no claim forms for you to file.
- The Patient Direct fee schedule does not apply to any dental services begun before you joined Patient Direct. If your dentist gave you a treatment plan before you joined Patient Direct, you must notify the dentist that you joined Patient Direct before beginning treatment.
- Your Patient Direct fee schedule covers:
- General services (routine cleanings, fillings, X-rays)
- Major services (crowns, root canals, gum treatments, extractions, dentures, orthodontia)
- Cosmetic services
- Treatment for pre-existing conditions (subject to the fee schedule)
- Patient Direct membership also includes savings on eye exams, frames, lenses, and contact lenses through EyeMed Vision Benefits.
- Visit EyeMed for more information.