Frequently Asked Questions
The PPE Support Program is closed as of September 30, 2020.
What is the Dentist Support Program?
Delta Dental of NJ and Delta Dental of CT are working with our participating dentists during this unprecedented health crisis. We understand that dental practices are financially impacted, and we want to help. Our Dentist Support Program (DSP) is composed of two elements:
Who is eligible for the DSP?
- The Advance Payment Program (APP) provides an interest-free advance against future 2020 claims to provide dentists with operating funds. The APP is voluntary; dentists wishing to participate must enroll in the program.
- The Support for PPE Supplies Program helps dentists cover the increased costs for both PPE and office sterilization procedures with a payment for each patient visit from DDNJ or DDCT covered members. This program is automatic and only requires enrollment in EFT (direct deposit).
To be eligible, dentists must:
*Participating Providers whom DDNJ or DDCT has notified are in violation of our Rules and Regulations, have not complied with audit requests, have a repayment obligation to DDNJ or DDCT or whom DDNJ or DDCT has referred to a state regulatory agency due to evidence of fraud within the past three years are not eligible for payments under the Advance Payment Program.
- be the dental practice owner
- be licensed, in good standing,* and practicing in New Jersey or Connecticut
- currently participate with DDNJ and/or DDCT (and must have participated with us in 2019)
- be fully enrolled in EFT (direct deposit) at every practice location
- have received a minimum monthly average of $2,000 in paid claims in 2019