Delta Dental PPO plus Premier
Delta Dental PPO plus Premier is the best of both worlds. Members have access to two of the nation’s largest networks. And, if a dentist participates in the Delta Dental PPO℠ network, members may save even more. This combination of networks and benefits is unequaled in the industry.
- Safety net provides access to two nationwide networks
- Covered services can be customized
- Flexibility to choose any licensed dentist
- More than four out of five dentists nationwide are participating Premier® dentists. If a member sees a Delta Dental Premier dentist who does not participate in our Delta Dental PPO network, the member receives benefits as if he or she has Delta Dental Premier coverage in most cases.
- Member flexibility. Members gain access to two dental networks: The national Delta Dental PPO network and the national Delta Dental Premier network. They may have lower out-of-pocket costs when they see dentists who participate in the Delta Dental PPO network.
- Safety net protection. This program gives members access to two national dental networks. They receive Delta Dental PPO coverage when they see participating PPO dentists, and Delta Dental Premier coverage when they see participating Premier dentists.
- Cost protection. Participating dentists have agreed to limit these fees, and cannot “balance bill” patients for any amounts above those.
- Employer flexibility. Benefit levels, including copayments, deductibles, maximums, and covered services can be customized. A full array of funding options (risk and self-funded) are available. Programs are available to groups as small as 15 employees.
- Carryover Max℠ option rewards members for their commitment to oral health. Qualified members can bank part of their unused benefits from one year to the next, which means additional benefits available in future years!
- Optional extra protection for those at risk of periodontal disease. Our Oral Health Enhancement Option provides additional benefits for those managing periodontal disease for members who receive preventive care services.
- Resources—including articles and videos—to help members to manage benefits and protect their oral health.
For more information about this and other Delta Dental programs, please contact our Marketing Department (firstname.lastname@example.org
This wording contains a general description of Delta Dental’s dental benefits programs for your convenient reference. All programs contain general and specific exclusions and limitations. Benefits under all programs are governed by the provisions of Delta Dental’s contracts. For a glossary of terms, please click here.
- Delta Dental now has a free mobile app for Apple and Android mobile devices!
- Attention New Jersey Schools: Interested in having
Captain Supertooth visit your K – 2nd graders in February 2014? Email Kim Elmore or call 973-944-4555.
- Delta Dental has amended its Notice of Privacy Practices effective September 23, 2013.
Click here to read it.
- After Superstorm Sandy, many small businesses aren’t prepared for the next disaster – Safeguard your electronic files with Carbonite’s cloud backup solutions!
- Effective July 1, 2013, we will no longer return diagnostics (X-rays). Click here for more information.