Our dental HMO-type program for employers and their employees - available only in New Jersey - is our most cost-efficient program. With Flagship, employers can provide comprehensive benefits when members visit participating Flagship dentists. Members select a dentist from the Flagship network, who provides all primary dental services for their family, and coordinates referrals to network specialists. Members enjoy the convenience of no claim forms, no deductibles, no annual maximum and fixed copayments.
- A capitated dental health maintenance organization (DHMO)
- Cost-effective program for New Jersey employers
- Enables members to receive appropriate dental care at an affordable price
- Members select a dentist in the Flagship network, who provides all primary dental services for their family, and coordinates referrals to network specialists. There are no out of network benefits except for dental emergencies.
- Lowest cost option for employers in New Jersey, with comprehensive benefits for members. With Flagship, members have no deductibles, no annual maximum limits, and no waiting periods for benefits to begin.
- No claim forms. Members select a participating Flagship dentist as their family’s primary dentist. The member’s primary dentist provides all primary dental services. Participating Flagship specialists agree to accept a schedule of maximum allowable charges from members in addition to the payments they receive from the benefits provider.
- Resources—including articles and videos—to help members to manage benefits and protect their oral health.
- Click here for additional member information.
For more information about this and other Delta Dental programs, please contact our Marketing Department (firstname.lastname@example.org
This wording contains a general description of Delta Dental’s dental benefits programs for your convenient reference. All programs contain general and specific exclusions and limitations. Benefits under all programs are governed by the provisions of Delta Dental’s contracts. For a glossary of terms, please click here.
- View our new Dental Connections Videos.
- Visit DentalCentral – your one-stop destination for oral health information!
- Read the latest issue of Grin!, our online oral health magazine.
- View Dentist By 1, an online resource dedicated to baby teeth care.