The national Delta Dental HMO-type program is the most cost-efficient program for employers with employees throughout the country. With DeltaCare USA, employers can provide comprehensive benefits when members visit participating DeltaCare USA dentists. Members select a dentist from the DeltaCare USA network, who provides all primary dental services for their family and coordinates referrals to network specialists. Members enjoy the convenience of no claim forms, no deductibles, no annual maximum and fixed member copayments. DeltaCare offers services in dental specialty areas, too, including periodontics, endodontics, and oral surgery procedures.
- A capitated dental health maintenance organization (DHMO)
- Cost-effective program for employers with employees nationwide
- Enables members to receive appropriate dental care at an affordable price
- Members select a dentist in the DeltaCare USA network, who provides all primary dental services for their family and coordinates referrals to network specialists. There are no out-of-network benefits except for dental emergencies.
- Lowest cost option for employers, with comprehensive benefits for members. With DeltaCare, members have no deductibles, no annual maximum, and no waiting periods for benefits to begin.
- No claim forms. Members select a participating DeltaCare USA dentist as their family’s primary dentist. The member’s primary dentist provides all primary dental services. Participating DeltaCare USA specialists agree to accept a schedule of maximum allowable charges from members in addition to the payments they receive from the benefits provider.
- Program available in many states. DeltaCare USA.
- Resources—including articles and videos—to help members to manage benefits and protect their oral health.
For more information about this and other Delta Dental programs, please contact our Marketing Department (firstname.lastname@example.org
This wording contains a general description of Delta Dental’s dental benefits programs for your convenient reference. All programs contain general and specific exclusions and limitations. Benefits under all programs are governed by the provisions of Delta Dental’s contracts. For a glossary of terms, please click here.
- View our new Dental Connections Videos.
- Visit DentalCentral – your one-stop destination for oral health information!
- Read the latest issue of Grin!, our online oral health magazine.
- View Dentist By 1, an online resource dedicated to baby teeth care.