Delta Dental of New Jersey invites dentists and staff
FREE educational seminar:
“Taking the Bite Out of Dental Insurance”
This Seminar Will Cover:
- Why Isn’t Everything Covered?
- Types of Dental Insurance Plans
- Delta Dental of New Jersey’s Participation with Affordable Health Care
- Helpful Claim Tips
- Electronic Funds Transfer (Direct Deposit)
- Electronic Claims & Attachments
- How to Appeal a Claim
- Benefits Connection-Online Eligibility & Claims
- When: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
- Where: Robert B. Meyner Reception Center @ The PNC Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ
- RSVP: by: October 9
- Check-in: 8:30 a.m. (Continental breakfast will be served)
- Seminar: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Credits: Participants are eligible to receive 4 continuing education credits
Registration is Closed
Email the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dental Office Name
Dentist License #
Please call 888-396-6641.
Robert B. Meyner Reception Center at the PNC BANK ARTS CENTER
Exit 116, Garden State Parkway • Holmdel, NJ 07733 • 732-264-3355
From Northern New Jersey and New York:
Take New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 11, then Garden State Parkway South to Exit 116.
From Trenton, Pennsylvania, and Western New Jersey:
Take Route 1 North to Interstate 195 East, then Garden State Parkway North to Exit 116.
From Central New Jersey:
Take the New Jersey Turnpike North. Take exit 7A to Interstate 195 East, then Garden State Parkway North to Exit 116.
From South Jersey, Atlantic City:
Take Garden State Parkway North to Exit 116 (PNC Bank Arts Center). Follow the blue signs to the Reception Center.